[macvoiceover] Re: iPad or Laptop

  • From: Tuscia Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 14:38:00 +1300

Thanks Mary and All, this has been useful to me.

TF

On 4/03/2015, at 12:48 pm, Mary Otten <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, if your wife has sight and is into photos, then you are probably
right that a laptop would be better. More bucks, especially for the
retina macBook pro. But if she's got enough sight to take advantage of
that, then it is probably the way to go if the money's there.

Mary