[macvoiceover] Re: iPad or Laptop

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 15:06:05 -0800

Well, there would be a learning curve for the gestures. How comfortable
do you feel with the magic track pad? Do you use one with your iMac? I
think there are a few BO gestures that do not have BT keyboard
equivalents, but just now, I can't think what those are. I suppose if a
few hundred bucks isn't a deal breaker, a MacBook Air could be the way
to go. Then again, some volks have difficulty typing on those if the
trackpad is active. Not saying you or your wife would. I've just heard
some say they do. I have a Mac Mini, so there is no trackpad built in
with my keyboard, obviously.

Mary