[macvoiceover] Re: Quiet inbox

  • From: "Sandra Heaton" <sandra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 20:47:08 -0000

Hi,

I have an iphone 6, and ipad mini the new ipad mini 3 that is and a Mack pro which I just got last year.

I am trying to get away from windows but until there is some more software that I can use that will work with my embosser, I have to fire up this computer when I get a card sale.

I have a Romeo attaché pro and I use braillemaker. I don't think that Braillemaker will run on a Mack will it?

Does anyone have any ideas what I can do? or maybe I just have to wait for the Duxbury . I believe that they are working on it.

Sandra
Braille Greeting Cards
www.braille-greetings-cards.co.uk

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Leong" <adrianleong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>