[lit-ideas] Re: virtue-practical example of being taught

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 03:14:49 -0600

JK:
Okay.  Now I want Mike to use "supralapsarian" and "sublapsarian" in a post.

Wow! Now there's a challenge.  Give me a week.  I need the right context.

Mike Geary
long live Calvin

        Date: 1/2/06 1:31:02 AM Central Standard Time
        From: writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx
        To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Sent on:

  Omigod Mike-

  Your persiflage and frivolity have forced me to pick up my dictionary at
  2:28 a.m. What are you doing up so late, you oxymoron you!

  Stan
  up too late to get up early in
  Portland, ME