[lit-ideas] Re: There's no such thing as a free cremation

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:21:09 -0500

The article wouldn't open.  Off the top of my head, he's all about free
markets, free markets.  Except Americans corporations are mostly subsidized
by taxes.  There is no free market capitalism.  There is only corporate
welfare.  Corporate welfare by some definitions is also known as fascism.
Under Bush corporate welfare began to approach its logical conclusion:
pharma owns the FDA, oil and chemical interests own the EPA, etc.,  and
global warming for all ...

from your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html