[lit-ideas] Re: There's no such thing as a free cremation

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 12:13:19 EST

Paparazzi won't be needed if Fergie gets her wish -- remember her?   She told
"Dancing With the Stars" that she'd love to be on the show.  Now  that would
be a trip.  (Gotta say ....I hate reality tv, I'm not much into  ballroom
dancing, but for a football player Emmit wasn't too shabby.)  Hey  -- I don't
get
cable -- so sue me.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: There's no such
thing as a free cremation  Date: 11/19/2006 11:09:40 A.M. Central Standard Time
 From: _aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
I'll put the movie on my list.  Princess Di  didn't kill herself.  She was
also so open about herself and her  emotional infirmities that it was
impossible not to know the real her.   Likewise by extension Prince Charles.
The whole royalty thing has been  debunked in one documentary after another.
Their lives are as dysfunctional  as anyone's, except their misery is
multiplied by 35 paparazzi in their face  for every move they make.  I feel
sorry for Charles.  His mother is  hogging the throne.  But even Di and
Charles and Camilla will eventually  be forgotten, as even Victoria is
forgotten except in the history  books.  It'll just take a little longer
than those without 35 paparazzi  in their face at every turn.