[lit-ideas] Re: The flu

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 17:34:17 EST

Mother has recurrent colon cancer.  She's 65.  Has Medicare and  GEHA
(federal govt. insurance for retired fed. employees cuz her husband worked  for
the
Govt. all his life).  Both insurances are in the process of no  longer paying
for chemo-therapy.  Just adding to the data-base.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: The flu  Date:
11/20/04 4:17:36 PM Central Standard Time  From: _atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry, I think I just sent a no-reply  reply.

Here's the reply Reply.  It isn't Texascare, it's TennCare --  Tennessee  I
know a couple of people who are extremely distraught over  the coming
abandonment of TennCare.  Friends who take   psychopharmaceuticals worth a
thousand dollars plus a month.  There's  no way they can afford that and they
earn over the Medicaid cut-off income  level.  Maybe they'll flip out without
their meds and uzi out the  entire government.  I'd support that.

Mike  Geary
Memphis