[lit-ideas] Re: The beginning of the end in Iraq

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 15:36:02 EDT

I'll take a look at Breitbart and Drudge.

I used to mix epsom salts and fish emulsion (essentially what you would get
if you dropped a whole fish into your food blender until pureed) and spray it
on  my large herb garden.  My herbs loved it.  And I loved them.  And  then I
got married and I didn't tend to them because oh that's another  story.  Maybe
I'll ad a spoonful of epsom to my next bath.  I use the  other salts because
they help (counter-intuitively) to moisturize skin.  I  know.  This has
nothing to do with philosophy or literature.  But it  is an idea, isn't it?

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: The beginning of
the end in Iraq  Date: 10/22/2006 2:27:42 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
>>Heh -- next you'll be telling  me to  watch Fox News!
Fyi, I routinely do extended hot bath soaks in   lavender
scented sea salts and rose oil, along with candles, incense,
and music.  But thanks for the thought <g>.

No, don't  watch Fox News or Sky News ... they're just the
evil twin of the equally  evil CNN. Breitbart is good because
it's all text digests and Drudge Report  is good because it
actually is fair and balanced and more interesting than
Google News.

Sea salts and rose oil will not help you relax or deal  with
anxiety. You need Epsom Salts or the mineral solution called
"Bath  Therapy," to have any effect. Epsom salts are also
effective before taking a  long jet flight. Sea salt is
useless, except for its biblical Dead Sea  cache.