[lit-ideas] Re: The beginning of the end in Iraq

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 19:57:24 -0400

>>What army? There is no more army. Why do you think they keep rotating the same guys?

Do the research, then speak from some knowledge of the situation. The ENTIRE army. Why do I bother to reply to such an uninformed person?

>>Eric, everything you've said shows that we're still clueless that this war cannot be won militarily.

Okay forget about me. Would you admit that a US Army General might know more about military matters than you do? Just maybe? Possibly because it's ... his job?

Nahhh...forget it. You always know more than everyone else.