[lit-ideas] Re: The beginning of the end in Iraq

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 15:17:25 EDT

<<For  Julie, try the above suggestion also, but add extremely
hot baths late at  night. Regularly use Epsom salts or the
mineral solution called "Bath  Therapy." Bet your insomnia
calms down within a week or two at  most.>>
Heh -- next you'll be telling  me to watch Fox News!  Fyi, I routinely do
extended hot bath soaks in  lavender scented sea salts and rose oil, along with
candles, incense, and music.  But thanks for the thought <g>.
Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: The beginning of
the end in Iraq  Date: 10/22/2006 2:09:35 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
>>What does that say to you about the entire  army?

Irene, try this experiment: completely change all the media
you watch. Stop watching CNN. Instead get your news through
Drudge  report, IHT, and Breitbart. Force yourself not to
watch any TV news. Then  after one month, switch again. It'll
do wonders for your black moods, and  probably also for your
view of current events. The problems will still be  out in
the world, but note how your assessment of them  changes.

For Julie, try the above suggestion also, but add extremely
hot baths late at night. Regularly use Epsom salts or the
mineral  solution called "Bath Therapy." Bet your insomnia
calms down within a week  or two at most.

First prize is one dinner at Katz's Deli on Houston with  me;
second prize is two dinners at Katz's Deli on Houston with
me; third  prize is three dinners at Katz's Deli on Houston
with me;  usw.