[lit-ideas] Re: NYT in the news again

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:52:16 -0400

I apologize to Eric, he is certainly not a fascist, but
really what did he think the 'apparently' referred to? What post*, in
the recent past, had made the connection between Eric and fascism
'apparent'? And when I made light of being called names? I quoted Eric
being flippant with regards to names he applied to himself, I gave a
name and was equally flip. What the hell did he think that meant?
____

And I apologize to Phil for my nasty reply. Right now, I'm the one without a sense of humor. It's tough being Hitler.