[lit-ideas] Re: NYT in the news again

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 22:06:03 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/2005 8:32:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The reds think anybody who doesn't breathe fire while thumping a bible is
liberal.

HI,
No...since you are simply giving your opinion <g>, I'll just give  mine.

I don't think you really understand much about the differences between
conservative and liberal...maybe the neo-conservative and neo-liberal, but not
between conservative, moderate and liberal.

Best,
Marlena
often more conservative than conservatives and more liberal than liberals
(thus knowing lots about the different boxes since she gets put in them more
than the rest of the world)