[lit-ideas] Re: NYT in the news again

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:52:12 -0400

Hah! Yes. I just couldn't resist the incomplete correction. And it was late at night and the house was quiet. What else was their to notice?
US

Robert Paul wrote:

Ursula Stange wrote:

Let's try: As for Clinton, what's that got to do with anything? Mike Geary, who has a wiser political head on his shoulders than Bill Keller ever will, shows little love for the Kid from Hope.

Sorry. I used to teach composition in a life not long enough ago...

Robert Paul wrote:

I wrote:

As for Clinton: what's that got to do with anything? Mike Geary, who has a wiser political head on his shoulders than Bill Keller ever will. And he shows little love for the Kid from Hope.

Let's try:

As for Clinton, what's that got to do with anything? Mike Geary, who has a wiser political head on his shoulders than Bill Keller ever will shows little love for the Kid from Hope.

RP

Hah! And has the Comma Maven never met the Typographical Error?

Robert Paul,
Still chekcing the Tiimes for mitaskes.