[lit-ideas] Re: NYT in the news again

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:48:14 -0400

Her credentials are good.  It's hard to believe that anybody with any real
information could have linked Saddam and 9/11 and done it so forcefully.
Her information certainly didn't mislead Clinton.  If there's a conspiracy
theory, it's got to have something to do with her pushing Saddam as a
threat.  Maybe she was promised some of the oil money.  Such damage she
promoted, and no consequences for her irresponsibility at all, like with
the NYT.  A tiny bit of chest beating, if that, and they get away scot
free.  How can anyone read this "Iraq News" seriously?  Yet I'll bet they
do and probably quote her too.

Andy