[lit-ideas] Re: NYT in the news again

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:34:44 -0400

To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 10/23/2005 7:19:15 PM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: NYT in the news again

In a message dated 10/23/2005 4:11:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
A liberal paper? Moderate? Conservative? It's ultra-right.

Hi,
Don't know who you hang out with ... but around here (and elsewhere) the NY
Times is considered a liberal newpaper.

A paper supports a president who has a religious right wing base and hammers
Clinton and is considered liberal.  Sounds like we need to redefine
conservative and liberal, and while we're at it tell the NYT that those they're
pandering to don't know they exist.

Andy Amago

Of course, you ARE in California...and sheltered in Silicon Valley <g>.

Believe me, it's reputation is far from ultra-right!

Best,
Marlena in Missouri
Where we know what conservative really means