[lit-ideas] Re: Can't have a gun? Get a dog

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 21:56:22 -0500

HH:

OOps. We have an attack poodle, and I meant to forward this to my wife's e-mail

Yes. I've lived with dogs and cats all my life -- mostly curs and alley cats -- pets are de rigeur to Southern life, but I've known Beagles and Hounds and Retrievers and Rotweilers and Shepards and junkyard dogs but the most fearless, vicious, meanest ass dog I've ever know was an adorable little Pomeranian. He could and would tear the shit out of your ankles. I miss him.

Mike Geary