[lit-ideas] Re: Al Zarqawi

  • From: Andy <min.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 13:57:44 -0700 (PDT)

When you talk about yourself it's not in the context of defending yourself.  I
don't mind talking about myself, but I won't be forced into it as a way of
distracting attention bcause somebody else's position is fundamentally flawed.

Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  At 04:29 PM 6/8/2006, you wrote:
>The best defense is an offense. I'm not falling for it. Look at the
>track record I'm looking at and comment on it instead. Look at Eric's
>post about al Zarqawi and tell me what you think. Tell me about the most
>humane government that outsources torture and tell me what you
>think. Tell me about pharma's right to rip off people and humans killing
>off the oceans and all the rest of it and tell me what you think. I want
>to hear again how superior this species is. Bumble bees need not
>apply. Logic says they can't fly anyway.

I'm not going to tell you anything ever again ever.

paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada