[lit-ideas] Re: Al Zarqawi

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 14:15:31 EDT

Do you actually see no joy, no pleasure, no beauty anywhere in this  world?
Seriously.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Al Zarqawi  Date:
6/8/06 1:04:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From: _min.erva@xxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:min.erva@xxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There's a skit by Abbott and Costello wherein I think Costello  proves that
he's not there by using logic.  Since we're neither  vegetables nor minerals,
yes, we're animals who like to think we're  superior to all the other life
forms on this planet, even as we behave  like monsters half the time, including
rejoicing when fellow monsters are  killed.  When we're not behaving like
monsters, we're wishing death and  destruction, on a big scale or small, like
monsters.

Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

At  11:11 AM 6/8/2006, you wrote:
>Just proves that either logic doesn't  mean anything or that humans are
>some life form below animals. Maybe  that's what you mean? See ya later.

Nah, what I was pointing out is  that YOU keep calling us animals, no better
than animals, animalistic and  stuff but then you keep holding animals up to
be superior to us. Which is  it? If you are going to call us below animals,
that's fine, but at least  be consistent.

paul

Paul  Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada

Tired  of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com