[LRflex] Re: Observations on digital shooting

  • From: Robert Lilley <speyerdom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 19:06:38 -0400

Richard,

The camera I purchased is an optical, mirrored, Olympus E-3 four thirds.  Along
with the body, I purchased the Olympus 12-60mm f/2.8-4 ED SWD zoom lens.  I
must admit I purchased the system on the specs of the this lens and the
50-200mm f/2.8-3.5 ED SWD zoom I may buy in the near future.  The camera does
have a brilliant view finder and is metallic - like you, I am really tired of
plastic.  Both Zuiko lenses are seemingly high end (for Olympus), pretty fast
and are very crisp.   Let me know where I am in in the 'plethora' of DSLRs -
you along with most folks on this list have more DSLR knowledge than I do.

Rob