[LRflex] Re: Observations on digital shooting

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 20:43:17 -0700

> "Yep and now I'm going into the "fall out shelter" to avoid the flack
> attack!
> ;-)"
> Well, if the 'Blitz' gets rolling and the Heinkels and Messerschmidts trap
> you
> down in 'the tube' for having 'Blasphemed' Tripods, The Zone System, Spot
> Meters, and the Glory of Ground Glass Viewing, I hereby volunteer for us
> in the
> 'States' to send some Mustangs and Flying Fortresses via 'Lend/Lease' to
> get you
> back out into the daylight again.
> "V" for Victory! ;-)<<<<

Damn it is so nice to have an "old fart" who thinks and has done the same
things when it comes to feelings and not techie crap in relation to
interesting photographs! :-) :-) :-)

It truly is about your "feelings" and has little to do with the techie stuff
other than setting the camera settings! Which 99.9% is a no brainer when it
comes to how you feel and see!
It looks "cool?"  Shoot it! Don't go techie!
cheers,
Dr. ted

OH and Richard? Sending Mustangs to help the situation? Not a problem at
all, as I've flown one out of Olympia , Washington USA on my 76th birthday
4.5 years ago ! Hey man cool flying upside down and flying high! :-)

I do beleive Steve Barbour in his collection of members has a copy of me
upside down at about 4000 feet! :-) A self portrait just to prove I was
doing it! :-) Damn I love life! :-) And picture taking! :-) :-)

cheers,
ted