[LRflex] Re: FF M9 - 18mpixels - September?

  • From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 07:32:24 +0200

Doug Herr wrote:

Philippe Amard wrote:

Andy Wagner wrote:

Also using a ground glass as compared to a pixeled screen is much more accurate and faster.

Not so sure in poor light - deadly sure is not for steady macro work and tele shoots - use the magnifying thing and the world is simply different
nightly pinch of salt

I would need the magnifying thing to move around the entire picture area in the
blink of a neuron otherwise it's of no use to me.

Sure, that's why I had written "steady"  ...
Bien cordialement
Philippe

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento