[LRflex] Re: FF M9 - 18mpixels - September?

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:24:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Andy,
   just trying to keep the humor truck rolling with a riff on your STOL joke.
The video link to the hard landing was uber cool. Used to be a huge aviation
buff in my teens and young adulthood - it was indirectly how I got into
photography in the first place. I bought a minolta srt second hand to shoot
pictures of static displays and airshows to make drawings from, but found out I
was a LOT better at photography than drawing!

Richard

Richard
Don't get all excited the damn thing was empty of everything(no seat, Head
liners nothing) except for abut twenty BIG barrels of ballast. All it was was
the outside shell

Regards
YXAndy