[LRflex] Re: FF M9 - 18mpixels - September?

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 19:01:03 -0700 (PDT)

I watched it from the other end(in Milwaukee) and trust me everyone was on the
tarmac to watch. Had to laugh when one of the bomb dogs had to do a walk around
and through. The thing was loaned with only ballast.
As far as the SL I still have my two and if I could figure a way to put in a
digital sensor I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Regards
YXAndy