[klaatumail] Re: Formats, availability, etc

  • From: Marc Tobolski <marc_tobolski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:11:15 -0800 (PST)

My wife made a rather successful business out of buying these assets and
reselling.  Plate collections, doll collections, postcard collections - you
name it.  She just closed the business last week after we sold off the building
we owned in downtown Franklin, Indiana.  Prepping for the return trip back to
Phoenix.

Marc