[klaatumail] Re: Formats, availability, etc

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:38:29 -0500

Marc,
Good luck with the relocation. Is your wife going to re-open the business when
you get to Phoenix?

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
1-800-JOE-RADI(O) // 1-800-563-7234
CDs: http://www.bullseyecanada.com
MP3s: http://www.bullseyesongs.com
RADIO: http://www.radiothatdoesntsuck.com
SWAG: http://www.cafepress.com/bullseyecanada
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/bullseyecanada
MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/bullseyecanada

Author, Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/

PERSONAL - http://www.myspace.com/jaimievernonsmovingtargetz
               - http://radio3.cbc.ca/bands/Jaimie-Vernon
BLOG - http://verminator.livejournal.com
FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/jaimievernon

> Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:11:15 -0800
> From: marc_tobolski@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [klaatumail] Re: Formats, availability, etc
> To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> My wife made a rather successful business out of buying these assets and
> reselling.  Plate collections, doll collections, postcard collections - you
> name it.  She just closed the business last week after we sold off the
> building we owned in downtown Franklin, Indiana.  Prepping for the return
> trip back to Phoenix.
>
> Marc

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you?re up to on
Facebook.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?91816