[klaatumail] Re: Formats, availability, etc

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:14:39 -0500

The reason I asked about the counterfeit versions is because I've seen
Korean LPs and cassettes that are obvious counterfeits being sold on
ebay, and bought the first Klaatu album on ebay on the label "American
Rock Classics" a couple of years back which was on a CD-R with a
lightscribe label on it.

Now I'm seeing some other Klaatu related material begin to show up in
places on CDs, and don't have the cash to pick them up, but I know these
haven't been released, so I'm presuming I'm going to find they are CD-Rs
as well.

Dave Bradley