[klaatumail] Re: Formats, availability, etc

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 12:03:04 -0500

> Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:50:35 -0800
>
> She will probably not.  After 8+ years of 80-hour weeks, lifting heavy
> objects and eating lousy food they sell at auctions, I think she is ready to
> leave that business behind!  She still has 2 storage units full of "good
> stuff" that she will sell on eBay or maybe just lease booth space at a shop
> in Phoenix or Scottsdale.
>
> We are keeping our home in Indiana, as that is where we plan on "retiring" -
> whatever and whenever that may be!

Marc,
Give us a heads up if she puts any of the postcards on Ebay.

I've recently begun working on a very lengthy family history project to tie
into Canada's 150th anniversary in 2017. A friend of mine began a co-ordinated
project with the National Archive in Ottawa to document the life stories of
100,000 Canadians by that year and make them available to anyone that wants to
read them.

I've been tracing the vacation habits of my relatives dating back 50 years and
have been gathering up postcards, road maps, matchbook covers, placemats from
restaurants, hotel memorabilia and more as part of a table top photo book for
the Archive. There may even be an interactive portion to it.

Anyway...I'd be interested in postcards from various locations.

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
1-800-JOE-RADI(O) // 1-800-563-7234
CDs: http://www.bullseyecanada.com
MP3s: http://www.bullseyesongs.com
RADIO: http://www.radiothatdoesntsuck.com
SWAG: http://www.cafepress.com/bullseyecanada
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/bullseyecanada
MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/bullseyecanada

Author, Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/

PERSONAL - http://www.myspace.com/jaimievernonsmovingtargetz
               - http://radio3.cbc.ca/bands/Jaimie-Vernon
BLOG - http://verminator.livejournal.com
FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/jaimievernon

Ready. Set. Get a great deal on Windows 7. See fantastic deals on Windows 7 now
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?91818