[klaatumail] Re: Formats, availability, etc

  • From: Marc Tobolski <marc_tobolski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:03:51 -0800 (PST)

I have sold off 99% of my vinyl and 95% of my CD's.  I have only kept CD's that
were gifts to me or significant albums as an additional back-up to my mp3
files.  The remaining vinyl is a mystery as to why I keep it.  I am not
counting the thousand or so 78's that are still around the house.

I have no hesitation obtaining copyrighted material that is not available by
legal means.  It is the copyright holders fault that they have not given me the
means to give them my money for the product I want.  That is how I rationalize
it anyway.

Marc