[ian-reeds-games] Re: The new Player

  • From: Petr Bláha <hammet.pb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 05:26:33 +0200

Hi Allan,
nice ideas, which i am looking forward to play.
Great job.

Dne 6.4.2013 5:15, Allan Thompson napsal(a):
Hi Petr,
I agree, I wanted the map to be closer to the original zombie B movies like
night of the living dead, etc.

Still, in the other sequels George Romero made, the zombies eventually began to
 learn, it was slow, but every once ina  while, a zombie had a little more
intelligence then the average one, and would be quite devastating to the human
population.

That might be were I end up with, a zombie that has more health and some
firepower, although it might be fun to have the crazy  acid spewing magical
ninja zombies shooting lightning out their nostrils  in a third map for laughs,
grin.

I had actually plottd out a zombie map pack, where a chemical invades a small
town and turns some people into zombies, and others turn into zombie masters,
who were smarter and could mentally control other zombies. The main character
would be just some ordinary guy working at a convenience store or something.
The story would have the zombie masters, like queen ants, would force their
zombie hords to kill each other, so that there can only be one, who would
become the zombie lord. He then would be a ex doctor who specialized in limb
replacements and so would have all kinds of freakish mutant zombies, like with
four arms, two heads and the like.
The end would be killing the zombie lord, but it would have to be something
tragic, since no zombie movie can end with a happy ending.