[ian-reeds-games] Re: The new Player

  • From: Petr Bláha <hammet.pb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:17:59 +0200

Hey, actually i am playing allanš map One shot wonders, Zombie house and it is perfect, even quite dificult for the beginner as i am.

Dne 5.4.2013 9:14, Mohsin Ali napsal(a):
Hi Petr (I hope that its correct pronounciation cuz I dont know about
check language )

1st of all, welcome aboard !

secondly

to your question, there's already a mapPack by Allan but I havent tried it yet !

be sure to check it out !

take care

Mohsin(Eagalon)

On 4/5/13, Petr Bláha <hammet.pb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi list, here is Petr from the Czech republic.
My friend Jarek showed me the Tactical Battle yesterday and i have spend
hours by playing it.
I don't plann to create my own maps cause i have no programming skills,
but i like to play maps from other people, especially the sci-fi ones.
BTW - Starwars campaign is absolutely cool.
Does anyone plann to make Startrek or Battlestar Galactica Campaign?