[ian-reeds-games] Re: The new Player

  • From: Petr Bláha <hammet.pb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 02:57:47 +0200

Yeah, with this i agree, except the last suggestion - splitting up the zombies, for me it is too crazy. But i don't want to flame here or so, it is just my point of view so don't be angry on me please - lol.

Dne 6.4.2013 2:19, Carlos Macintosh napsal(a):
well, you have zombie and angry zombie, if you just gave them different skills
or attack power you have 2 different zombie types right there. You could create
other ones like an agile zombie that can move farther but hits for less damage,
or a goliath zombie that moves really slow but hits like a truck. Or you could
have zombies that did different abilities, like a zombie that could use ranged
weapons or something. Or you could a large zombie that split itself up into
several smaller zombies when you got close, and it could guard a really
powerful item or something. These are only suggestions; take them as such.