[ian-reeds-games] Re: The new Player

  • From: Petr Bláha <hammet.pb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 02:53:31 +0200

Yes, i agree. And if i were you, i would thing of work on their AI as well. For example, at the beginning of game, they still do the same things.

So i can still beat it the same way, if i want.
So if there is any way how to make zombies more clever, it would be great.
BTW: what is the state of the game code optimalisation?
I have the 4 core processor with the frequency of 3,33 Ghz, 12 gigs of ram and game freeze sometimes, especially when you play for 20 or more rounds.
Does Ian plann to optimalize it to prevent this lacks?

Dne 6.4.2013 1:15, Niklas napsal(a):
Hi,

I like the map so far, but these Ideas would be cool. Different Zombie types
would be great I think.