[HUG ] Re: A16 back

  • From: "flexbody" <flexbody@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 21:45:41 +0200

Bernard,

I wish you a fast recovery from this unfortunate illness.
Take your time. Walking is a most complex series of movements
often underestimated.
Luckily the human body has an enourmous capacity to recover.

Hals und Beinbruch!
For some funny reason Germans wish a person to brake his neck
and his leg.
They absolutely do not mean any harm but consider this strange
wish the equivalent of Good Luck!

Gr,
Richard