[HUG ] Re: A16 back

  • From: davehodge@xxxxxxx
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 09:34:23 -0400

To whoever may be interested.? I have been hospitalized for going on 6 weeks
with a severe infectiion that settled in my lumbar spine and robbed me of the
ability to walk.? Now in rehab, learning to walk from scratch.? I will save all
the HUG messages, and will rejoin active discussions when I am back home. I
still have a?ton of Hassy stuff to dispose?of!? Best regards, David Hodge,
Churchville, MD.