[HUG ] Re: A16 back

  • From: Sherman Bloom <shermanbloom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 01:29:05 -0500

James,

I for one was impressed with your shot. I've never been to Glacier Point, and am probably not physically able to get there. But if I was, I would go for it. I do wonder if you might be able to process the image in a way that reduces the distant haze, such as selective use of curves (Photoshop). Is that flare on the left edge?

Thanks for showing the photo.

Sherman Bloom

On Sep 1, 2008, at 12:21 AM, JAMES WILLIAMS wrote:

Thanks for all the info on the A16 backs, wow you guys have diverse opinions and taste but that is what is great about The List. I bought a slightly used one for 90 bucks US thanks again for the advice. Did anyone try the link to see my picture I posted, just wondered if it worked. Thanks James