[HUG ] Re: A16 back

  • From: "Q.G. de Bakker" <qnu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 23:19:38 +0200

flexbody wrote:

You find A16S backs useful?
Excellent make the most of it.
What I object to is somebody telling me what I should do.

You mean like telling us A16S backs make good A16 backs or sources for spare parts, because, after all, if we want to make trannies, we shouldn't make Mickey Mouse format 4x4s.

If Q and you want to save all A16S backs be my guest,

Nice of you to allow us to do so.

as long as you do not tell me what I should do with mine.

I will refrase that then: it's rather silly to treat A16s as spare parts donors or as possible A16 backs.