[openbeos] Re: Icon Artwork

  • From: "Mathew Black" <mathewblack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 00:00:11 +0100

I think the best way to remove any aspect of cheating to this whole icon
contest thing would be to not allow anyone to vote.

At the end of the contest the winner should be Haiku and its potential users
and current developers.

May I suggest that rather than voting winners, that constructive comment and
debate can be made on indiviual icons and on icon sets.

Mathew.