[openbeos] Re: Icon Artwork

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 17:50:30 +0200 CEST

Hi Stephan,

Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> as you might be aware of, I have recently been working on "Icon-O-
> Matic",
> the icon editor for Haiku, along with a vector icon design / document
> structure and corresponding file format. I have put a preview release
> of
> Icon-O-Matic, along with a couple of self-made sample icons at this
> location:

That's very nice! Even though Icon-O-Matic is the first of your
applications that I didn't understand directly, after reading the docs
the concept seems to work fine :-)
But I guess you'll further improve it over time, anyway.

> Contest deadline: September 1st 2006.

How about putting that up on our website? I think the idea is great,
even though I wouldn't mind to have more contests like that in the
future :-)

Bye,
   Axel.