[openbeos] Re: Icon Artwork

  • From: "Curtis Wanner" <katisu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:05:48 -0400

Hi Mat,

>I know it is not in R5 but could we have a find_icon function like
find_directory?

>It could just return an icon for common things, like all of alert and
folders, apps, >etc based on an enum.

I believe Axel or maybe even Stephan would be better at answering that.
My programming is not up to task yet and I imagine this would involve
Tracker which last I read was Axel's baby.

I've just been trying to nail down icon specifications (provided by Stephan)
and guidelines (will get from the contest) for the Creative Design Team.

Curtis