[openbeos] Re: Icon Artwork

  • From: "Curtis Wanner" <katisu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:21:24 -0400

François wrote:
>Ideally there would be a set of matching images for use in toolbars, so
>when changing the icon set the toolbars would change accordingly...

I agree there should be a set of basic icons that a programmer can use in
toolbars.
Whether the application uses them or allows changing and/or scalability of
the icons will still depend on the application programmer.  Suggested
guidelines would be only thing that could be done.  I believe Darkwyrm is
working on UI guidelines in between his other projects.

Curtis