[openbeos] Re: Icon Artwork

  • From: Petter Holt Juliussen <post@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 00:29:19 +0200

Hi everyone!

I've been working on the voting page. I haven't made any good design or anything yet, but I have been working on the system itself.

Stephan; what are your visions for the site? What do you expect from the site? Please let me know what to change / add / remove. I have to go to work tomorrow, but I will be working on the page (and finishing the voting system) tomorrow afternoon. We're going for the IP block system then?

I would also like some design tips. Should it comply to a theme considering all the other Haiku pages?

Remember, it's only a perliminary page, not to be seen as any final result. It may bug in IE because I haven't suppressed any CSS standards yet! ;)

Regards, Petter