[haiku] Re: Attribution for Haiku website design and theme

  • From: Sikosis <sikosis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 16:32:55 +1000

Nothing personal, but I'm against having "Theme designed by..." with a
link on the web site ... I would rather have that in HTML comments.

ie.

<!--//  Website design and theme by Jorge G. Mare
(http://www.haiku-os.org/user/koki) //-->

And then maybe mentioned elsewhere, where the contributors are mentioned.

Cheers

Phil Greenway