[haiku] Re: Attribution for Haiku website design and theme

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 15:25:39 +0200

On 2010-05-12 at 14:31:20 [+0200], Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> (2010年05月12日 01:30), Simon Taylor wrote:
> > I think this whole incident could have been avoided if Niels' first
> > history have turned into long and frustrating arguments doesn't mean
> > that they all need to!
>
> Niels and his friends will never admit it, and this is the whole point:
> the Haiku clique of "Koki haters" which Niels is part of will take take
> every opportunity to start this sort of incidents by being provocative
> like Niels was and then make it a Jorge vs everybody else thing.

Yes, and we know where you live!

Ingo The Uncanny
Third level grandmaster of the (very very) secret Jorge Hater Lodge

PS: Seriously, I recommend seeking professional help [1]. Someone more
inclined to listen to your theories. Please don't bother the people on this
list.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusions