[haiku] Re: Attribution for Haiku website design and theme

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 23:36:57 +0200

On 2010-05-12 at 21:51:54 [+0200], Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Stippi and his friends
> want people to believe that I make up these are stories out of hatred,
> but the truth is that they are part of the public that anyone can remit to.

I have learned the hard way that it is impossible to convince you of
anything. I don't remember a single incident where that happened. I know
it's possible to sink many hours into trying to have a discussion with you,
but it's completely fruitless. And I don't know this only from personal
experience, but also from watching others fail. So I won't even try to
"defend" myself here. You of all people should know how hard I have tried
smooth out friction in the project, the whole transition team was my
initiative.

*Obviously* I am not calling you a liar for criticizing the project or
mentioning it's failures. That's so stupid that a part of me wants to burst
out laughing if this wasn't so sad at the same time. No, I am calling you a
liar for insisting that this "in-group" thing exists, and that people have
to kiss asses or face the consequences. And I stand by my word that you
spread hatred. If what you do isn't spreading hatred then I don't know what
is.

-Stephan