[haiku-web] Re: Drupal Twitter Module

  • From: Serpentor <serpentor013@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:52:38 -0600

Sikosis,

If people want to find out what is happening on a website or with twitter,
they can subscribe to an RSS or Atom feed.  I don't see how twitter is going
to help with that.  If users are tech savvy enough to subscribe to a twitter
feed, why wouldn't they just subscribe to the RSS or Atom feed?

Serpentor