[haiku-web] Re: Drupal Twitter Module

  • From: Sikosis <sikosis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:43:10 +1000

Hi,

I find it's a great marketing tool for driving eyeballs to web sites
... it's also a lot easier to just follow someone and get updates from
twitter, rather than having to go to the web site yourself to find out
what's going on.

My thoughts are to have news items post to a central haiku twitter
account -> http://twitter.com/haikuos  which I setup the other week.

Cheers

Sikosis