[haiku-web] Re: Drupal Twitter Module

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 19:59:08 -0700

Howdy,

I just checked the module in question, and the current release of the
module is for Drupal 6.

There is a version for Drupal 5 (which is what the Haiku website
requires), but it is only a development snapshot and it has not received
any updates since June of 2007. This means that it is both
unfinished/unstable and unmaintained.

That being the case, I don't think it is wise to use this module IMO.

How about using this module...

http://drupal.org/project/addtoany

...which integrates this...

http://www.addtoany.com

...to Drupal? This would support many more services and it could replace
(in a more compact way) the Service Links module that we now use. Food
for thought.

Cheers,

Jorge