[haiku-web] Re: Drupal Twitter Module

  • From: Sikosis <sikosis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 14:18:30 +1000

So, I guess this brings up a question ... I guess it's been discussed
before ... why are we on version 5 of drupal when 6 is the latest ?

Also, that module is more like the wordpress Sociable plugin (or like
SmartFeeds if you send through RSS feed through Feedburner) ... and
nothing like the twitter module.

Cheers

Sikosis