[haiku-i18n] Re: Date move rest of languages over to pootle

  • From: "Humdinger" <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 15:23:09 +0100

Hi!

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 10:14:01 +0100 Niels Sascha Reedijk wrote:
> That means we are left with:
> bg cs da el en_ca en_gb eo es fi hr hu it ja ko nb nl pl pt_br pt sv
> uk
>
> My suggestion would be to first transfer the languages that do not
> have active maintainers. Someone with a HTA account can just approve
> the translations and push them to the git repository. If they are
> there, I can import them into Pootle.

Would all not active maintainers please speak up?
That doesn't seem to work. :)

So, would every maintainer of the above languages, who plans to do the
verification of open translations announce it here together with the
above listed language code? Also, tell us when you're ready so I can
export the catkeys from HTA.

Every language without a maintainer will then be blindly verified, put
into trunk and imported into pootle on, let's say February 5th.

Then Niels can then do a final export of everything left at HTA on
February 19th.

Will that work, Niels?

Regards,
Humdinger