[haiku-i18n] Re: Date move rest of languages over to pootle

  • From: Rimas Kudelis <rq@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 09:26:25 +0200

2012.02.05 21:36, Humdinger rašė:
Hi Niels!

On Sun, 5 Feb 2012 18:43:21 +0100 Niels Sascha Reedijk wrote:
bg cs da el en_ca en_gb eo es fi hr hu it ja ko nb pl pt_br pt sv
Go for it. As soon as you give a shout I will start pulling the
translations into Pootle. The script to get keys from hta is in the
repo, right?
Yep. It's src/tools/hta_committer.sh

If anyone feels like helping out, feel free to start verifying above
languages. You may need to grant yourself language manager permissions
for these languages. Start from the end of the list, so we don't step
on each others toes...

I'm still clicking like a braindead zombi in the first language. This
could take a while...

Wouldn't it be faster to simply execute an SQL query on the database?

Rimas